In light of ongoing news surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that all of us here at Metropolitan Bank are taking precautionary steps to protect you, our communities and our staff. We are monitoring reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and meeting daily with our teams to ensure we are leveraging best practices for a clean and safe environment.
Keeping you safe is our top priority
One of our highest priorities is the health of our staff, customers, and well-being of the communities we serve. Our branches are open and will remain open and ready to serve you, even during this “shelter-in-place” order. We have stepped up our daily cleaning and disinfecting procedures, educated our team members on the CDC’s best practices for personal hygiene, and are strongly encouraging frequent handwashing, as well as the use of hand sanitizer.
Accessing your account with Metropolitan Bank
We at Metropolitan Bank enjoy seeing you in our local branches, however, we fully understand if you wish to limit your daily physical interactions. Below are several ways you can access your accounts with Metropolitan Bank:
- Visit our local branches:our local branches are temporarily operating at shortened business hours of Monday-Friday 9am-3pm. We are closed on Saturday for now.
- Customer Contact Center:You can speak with a representative Monday – Friday 9am – 3:00 pm (1-800-928-8088).
- Online Banking and Bill Pay:You can access your account on your mobile device or computer (www.Met.Bank).
- Metropolitan Bank MasterCard Debit Card:You can access the funds in your checking account at any ATM, supermarket or anywhere which accepts Master Card with our Debit Card.During this time, you may wish to increase your Debit Card limits for cash withdrawal and point-of-sale purchases.To do so, please call our Customer Contact Center for assistance.
Stay up to date
- For the latest information on COVID-19 visit the CDC, or reach out to your local health department.
- For updated information about Metropolitan Bank, please click here.
Beware of Scams
Please know that Metropolitan Bank will never email or call you asking for your username, password or a one-time Passcode (OTP). You should never share any of these details with anyone contacting you.
Please know we are monitoring the situation closely and will reach out again if the need arises. We hope you, your friends, family and community stay healthy.
Thank you for trusting us with your financial needs and it remains our privilege to be your bank.